Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ahoy and Happy Halloween from the Pirates Three!

Halloween was so fun this year! The boys were TOTALLY into the candy factor so they were amped for the festivities.

We did manage to get some pumpkins to carve...one big one that Mommy did and then we harvested 8 smaller ones from our garden. Daddy chose to do a small one. He's such a trooper.

The boys decided to stick to paper pumpkins. They weren't too excited for the gooeyness when they tried helping Dad.
Daddy is having so much fun, can't you tell?

Good job, 'Lijah.


Our final product...

Saturday the 30th was the ward Halloween party. We decided to make carmel corn to bring and the boys were insistent upon being my "helpers." They love watching the popcorn come flying out, especially those pieces that seem to escape and jump over across the room. I love my helpers!

All ready for the party!!!

Emren was sure he did not want to wear his hat.

Elijah was alright with it, as long as it got him some candy.

Ethan was just ready for some party-time!


Trick-or-Treat!


I think I want this one too!

Granny and Grandpa were in town so we were so lucky to have them come and go trick-or-treating with us on Halloween. Here are my pirates, ready to get going on their candy collecting. They got the hang of things just fine the night before...they knew what was coming.

Emren was a little better about his hat, since it meant candy.

'Lijah was so cute! He wanted to make sure he had his sword with him at all times.

Mr. Ethan Poser...he's no Johnny Depp but he sure is adorable!

The candy couldn't come soon enough so they decided to snack on their swords.

Wait for me!!!
Look what I have Dad!

Ethan needed Grandpa's help with this one...it was a little spooky.

I think they were a little sad to come back home but happy that it was time to check out their candy.

Granny, can I have this one?

Grandpa, can I have this one?

Mommy, how about these...I haven't had any yet, I promise!

Mommy and Grandma...warming up from the chilly Halloween night.
Grandpa is the best! TV and candy...nothing better to end the night with!

No comments:

Post a Comment